Camping in Brazil

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leo0274

Apr 20, 2015
Brasil
Hey guys, I'm new here, I'm from Brazil, and I want to share some pictures of my camp.
Me and some friends have a group called "Grupo espírito selvagem" (wild spirit group), and we camp in the south of Brazil, in the atlantic forest, here are the pictures:
In this camp (my first with the group) we walked 3km (about 2 miles) following the railroad, and then 1km in the forest untill we got to the camping site, this was a one night camp, it did not rain, but got cold and wet in the night.
vxCYSR.jpg

mapSGU.jpg

AX635k.jpg

B1Ldo1.jpg

LTpmDg.jpg

WZPO24.jpg

ogvFYV.jpg

QtIln3.jpg

nECzWS.jpg

M2Dkpn.jpg

And in this video you can see pictures of my second camp with the group
[video=youtube;vFSUzONpwfI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFSUzONpwfI[/video]
We followed the same 3km of the railroad, but went a little further into the forest.
It was a two night camp, a lot of rain, quite cold too.
Maybe tomorrow I post more pictures of these two camps
When I go again there will be more pictures

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
www.rudecheers.wordpress.com
Great to see how you guys cope with the humidity. Sometimes I feel a bit complacent when all goes well in areas like Sweden (those who visit it often will agree that most camp-tasks are easier there: dry kindling, abundance of firewood, fresh water everywhere and so on). I'm thinking of joining the Borneo exped in a few years to get a little punch in the face :) Looking forward to seeing more of your trips.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE