camping gaz ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
so i went to my local hardware store today and saw they had a camping gaz lantern and micro stove all for £25 i dont either yet but is it worth it the cartridges are £5 each ? are they good and how long does a cartridge last ?

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Camping for 2 Ive found the cartridges last about 2 - 3 days of course depending on how much you use them, normally have open fires if i can and only take one for convenience or as a back up if the weather is bad

My tip of the day however is to get the cartridges from Tescos at the end of the summer, they are usually sold off at a pound or so each as they are not prepared to store any stock over the winter months - you finds the same with fireworks, normally buy mine a few days after bonfire night. You gotta be quick though as all the coarse fishermen already seem to know the trick so you'll have a window of a couple of days at best as they are a bargain!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE