Camping buddy and stand alone poker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Hi guys.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is a stand alone poker made from square bar. There is a short twist in the centre of the poker. Ideal for stove users whether out camping or at home.
I'll get measurements shortly.

£35

Next up is a camping buddy or squirrel skewer. A two pronged fork at one end and a hook for your pot or kettle at the other.

image.jpg

it definitely works

image.jpg

I've not checked how much weight this will hold but t will be ideal for zebra style billy cans. It won't support a Dutch oven, but if you require a beefier model please don't hesitate to pm me.

£45

Prices include fees and postage

I've got a couple of other pokers available at the moment as well. I'll try and get them up shortly.

All items are forged using traditional techniques at my forge in the wirral. These items are made from mild steel and will be finished with wax, paint or wire brushed upon request of buyer before shipping.

Cheers

Last edited:

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Right then chaps, £15 off both items listed above - or sensible offers.

And I've another couple of pokers I want shifted so £15 each for those.
Pics will follow.

Winter is coming chaps.

As always I accept commissions so let me know if you have ideas for something. This is of course not limited to small items.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE