Camelbak BFM rucksack ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Has anyone got one of the above. It looks a really good practical rucksack and was wondering what owners think ?

Cheers

Paul

greeneggcat

Forager
Sep 9, 2005
wet wet gloucestershire
HI Paul, I have have one of those. Its good, very handy for organising your kit. Pretty hard wearing, comfy to wear but bloody heavy when empty! I really dont use mine that much apart from as a car based emergency kit bag coz of the weight issue. I tore my acl last year and since then have been lightening my load. I now use either an osprey pack or a predator 45l. Hope that is some help!

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I sold one last year that was no longer required. I used it in Afghan and liked the facts that they fitted well with the Osprey and other plate-carriers, and that you could zip all the way around for easy access - surprised me as I've always been a single-compartment top-loader kind'a guy. They are well made but heavy, as mentioned above. If you load them really full, the weight is not that close to the spine and they can over-balance you a little.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Cheers fir the advice guys. I don't think it's a sack to go long distance walking or mountaineering with, but it seems ideal for bushcrafting and getting everything Organised if ya don't have to walk that far with it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE