Cadac Carry Chef Gas BBQ

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
Hi,

I have a Cadac carry chef for spares or repairs. It was involved in a (cough) small fire, I guess the hose on the gas pipe had come loose at the BBQ end, anyway it has slightly melted the bottom of the BBQ next to the control knob. To be honest it looks like nothing was damaged other than melting some plastic but I have decided not to use it again just in case. If anyone has a Cadac and wants some spares etc....? It comes with the non stick grill plate, skottle and dome lid.

Based in North East, too big to post as a whole but if someone just wants bits we could sort something out.

I can send photos if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Jay

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
They are a cracking piece of kit, but that loose pipe is an issue & needs to be watched, I wish I was nearer.

Rob

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Guessing there has been issues before then? It is (was) a great bit of kit.

The same thing happened to mine, in that the pipe came loose, it then leaks gas. With mine it wasn't burning right, so I turned it off, & all that happened is it blisterd a bit of paint work.
The thing with them is, they are so easy to use, pack up & store away & forget about, that you forget to check things over now & again. We wouldn't be with out ours, & that non-stick grill plate is the thing I use most, unless I'm doing a Chinese then I use the wokky/skottle thing.

Rob

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
I would be interested in the lid if you were splitting.

dont really have that much to trade...

- Desert MOLLE Pouches (of various sizes)
- Some Main Meal Ration Pouches

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE