Cabela's Gore-Tex PacLite Rainy River Parka

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pinty

Mar 24, 2006
London
Am thinking of getting one of these, are they any good?

$59.95 USD seems like a good deal for a light weight goretex shell, and have a mate from the US who is niftily visiting the UK in a couple of months. But does anyone have any experience of Cabela's gear, and will they leak right through the shoulder seems?

Cheers, Pinty

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
pinty said:
Am thinking of getting one of these, are they any good?

$59.95 USD seems like a good deal for a light weight goretex shell, and have a mate from the US who is niftily visiting the UK in a couple of months. But does anyone have any experience of Cabela's gear, and will they leak right through the shoulder seems?

Cheers, Pinty
Cabelas stuff is well made in my opinion. I’ve never bought any of their rain gear but have a pair of these boots and there one of the best boots I have ever wore.

pinty

Mar 24, 2006
London
Ta for the info guys, all second opinions much appreciated. Popped into Blacks/MIllets/Cotswolds/Snow&Rock yesterday and the cheapest lightweight goretex I could find was a hefty £150 GBP so I may well go the Cabela's route

Angus - link no work mate

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE