Buying woodland

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Buying woodland is so fashionable now that the price per acre can be as much as £10000 for prime ancient woods.

:yikes:

I wish I'd got into woody/bushy activities when nobody wanted to buy them!

Buying any real estate has only become fashionable in the last 50 to 60 years or so, as more and more people have brought and not rented their home's, as housing become more of an issue then any land price will go up.

I wish I had brought the house/land that I was going to buy when I was "outdoorsy" 20+ years ago, but hey ho, I was only 20 and want to have fun.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE