Buying event tickets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

haptalaon

Tenderfoot
Nov 16, 2023
South Wales
Just some feedback: I'm not enjoying the shopping experience on the events website, it's a clumsy user interface in a lot of ways to use

- can't navigate my way to wintermoot tickets
- link on the home page to Wintermoot links back to home page, not to information
- Clicking tickets leads to a page where you can purchase some things, but not event tickets
- Summer Bushmoot link on main page has an error in how the date is displayed
- Not clear if that Summer Bushmoot link is about this year's or next year's event
- information about events in 2024 still on the site
- On mobile, far too much of the screen is blocked by scrolling top nav bars, making it harder to read information

In particular, I've got some people who want to come to the Wintermoot and can't find info about dates, tickets or prices to tempt them in.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Winter moot tickets are not live yet. Please tell your friends to be patient a little longer. :camping:

Tony has not been on the forum since the 12th, probably taking a well needed breather and break after the work involved in putting on the Summer Moot. It is summer holiday time too. I will make sure your comments are seen, but there isn't a team of IT techs employed (paid) to maintain the website and roll up the previous Moot tent and roll out the next and following year's info as soon as the previous one has ended.

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
I think in itself maybe this forms a good suggestion of having some text on the page saying “Coming soon…” if no tickets are currently on sale for an event yet, as otherwise it might look like an error/lead to confusion.

haptalaon

Tenderfoot
Nov 16, 2023
South Wales
Winter moot tickets are not live yet. Please tell your friends to be patient a little longer. :camping:

Tony has not been on the forum since the 12th, probably taking a well needed breather and break after the work involved in putting on the Summer Moot. It is summer holiday time too. I will make sure your comments are seen, but there isn't a team of IT techs employed (paid) to maintain the website and roll up the previous Moot tent and roll out the next and following year's info as soon as the previous one has ended.
For sure :) they're not demands or complaints, more like feedback to help - it's possible that some of these are big barriers & if no one feeds back, the team might not be aware they're issues.

Reactions: C_Claycomb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE