Sold Butchers Axe - Carbon steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Up for grabs is a very nice Butchers Axe in high Carbon steel, ash handle and leather sheath.

In lightly used condition, wax on the blade to protect.

Looking for £40 posted royal mail tracked. Payment via Bank transfer please. Posted to UK mainland only.

IMG20240210111543.jpgIMG20240210111532.jpgIMG20240210111219.jpgIMG20240210111212.jpg

Additional pictures as requested

IMG20240212230529.jpgIMG20240212230515.jpgIMG20240212230546.jpg

Last edited:

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Evening,

2nd dibs if Hillbill doesn't take it please.

Robbi

( hiya Mark, long time no type, hope all is well with you mate.)
@Robbi I need to check if I can post an axe to Ireland and what the postage cost is, as far more expensive than mainland UK

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
@Robbi I need to check if I can post an axe to Ireland and what the postage cost is, as far more expensive than mainland UK
Hiya,

No it's not, same royal mail prices apply to Northern Ireland, we drive on the same side, use the same currency, NHS, inland revenue, BBC, royal mail, have UK postcodes, we even speak the same language.

It's exactly the same cost for you to post to Leeds.... Manchester... Glasgow.... Truro

I would like to buy the axe....

I can do it by bank transfer

Your call.

• Angry
Reactions: Nice65 and HillBill

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hiya,

No it's not, same royal mail prices apply to Northern Ireland, we drive on the same side, use the same currency, NHS, inland revenue, BBC, royal mail, have UK postcodes, we even speak the same language.

It's exactly the same cost for you to post to Leeds.... Manchester... Glasgow.... Truro

Your call.

M'eh.... kinda.... :)

Reactions: Robbi

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Hiya,

Your call.
I've posted to Robbi before, shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Hiya,

Your call.
Hi Robbi,

Sorry for the delay, didn't see you reply on the thread until late last night. Thank you for letting me know. I have posted to Ireland before and was different charges, thus wanted to enquire at the post office.

I am happy to post the axe to you, for £40 all in, and will be trying to get to a post office today, after going to the hospital.

Let me know if you are still interested?

All the best, Gra

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Why.? The OP clearly didn't read post 14 or he would have understood the my offer had been withdrawn.

That's okay Robbi, you said you wanted it, and now you don't, that's fine.

It's the below that's a bit rubbish....and less than 3 hours after you confirming that you wanted it.

Offer withdrawn. Can't be arsed justifying where I live to ignorant people.

GLWS

I have family in Ireland, and they find it difficult sending post to mainland UK, so they don't....I wanted to enquire if first of all you and I didn't fall foul of sending an axe, with the world going silly at the moment. Costs were a second consideration and the lesser concern.

Reactions: CrispyDuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE