Bushy clothing in Polartec Windpro?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
I have a Polartec Windpro Fleece jacket by L.L. Bean that is rather comfortable, nearly windproof but rather short and red...:eek:

Now I am wondering if anybody knows some maker or manufacturer that makes a more bushcraft style jacket in olive green or tussock green e.g., longer, with more pockets, like some Swannies or the Windriver by Swazi.

What I like about that fabric is the breathabiliy compared to the ones using membranes of some kind or windproof linings...

Any idea anyone?

Heinz

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
Thank you for the links,

the pile jacket in the first looks really great, but light blue cuffs... hmmm and the text says that it is water repellent but no word about being windproof. The Helly Hansen that I have, a classic pile jacket, is not windproof, at least not the way my Windpro jacket is.
And the last link also looks interesting, but it has a shell that I wanted to avoid using Windpro as this does not have a shell or lining or membrane...

And the guys are crazy on shipping rates to Austria, Europe...

Thank you very much for the input

Heinz

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Have a look at the karrimor sf range, they have a fleece thats windproof, but does'nt have a liner. We used to be issued them & they were very good.

Rob

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE