Bushtool....used

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Bushtool for sale, this has been one of my users for around 18 months but I'm ready for a new one ! 3.4mm thick 52100 Bearing steel blade, stainless bolts, tubes and butt plate. Black canvas micarta over orange g10 liners. Brown leather waxed sheath.
Blade has a slight patina and the sheath shows wear.
£165 all in to a UK address, £10 extra overseas.

Last edited:

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
I just used a very similar one of yours for a weekend camp and it was an utter joy to use, whether feather sticking, splitting wood or just fondling by the fire. I'd buy this one too I'd I wasn't so darn happy with the one that's already serving me so well!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I just used a very similar one of yours for a weekend camp and it was an utter joy to use, whether feather sticking, splitting wood or just fondling by the fire. I'd buy this one too I'd I wasn't so darn happy with the one that's already serving me so well!

My thoughts exactly. And I bought the necker in the same natural micarta. And now he does this!

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Another really nice knife from Rob. I'd like a necker - and was just beaten to the last one. Someone will enjoy this knife.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I'd recommend one of Rob's Bushtool to anyone....the blade geometry with the slightly thicker steel is superb for carving and feather sticks and the fit and finish can't be surpassed. A really robust knife but capable of whatever subtlety you need. Excellent workmanship all round and when the question posed is "if you could only take one tool..?" Then this would undoubtedly be my answer....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE