Bushshirt Patterns.......Amnesty

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I know that they're out there, and since no one's posting what they are making just now, then they're not being used.

If you have one of my patterns sitting that should be passed along, that you really meant to copy, but are maybe feeling awkward about admitting to having it, then please don't hold onto it any longer.

The pattern can be posted back to me, anonymously if you choose. Simply ask for my address by pm.

I know life gets busy, I know real life gets in the way of things we'd like to do.
I'm not blaming anyone, not interested in naming anyone, I would simply like my patterns returned.

Let's see if we can kick start the list a bit, and get the shirts made while we have time.

Kind regards,
Mary

paulnb57

Nov 18, 2007
Isle of Wight
I am amazed at the situation that has developed with these patterns. It costs about 3 quid for a roll of brown paper from the Post Office and it took me an hour to trace and cut the pattern out and yet the whole process has stagnated. What is also remarkable is how few bushshirts have been made. However, receipt of the pattern may have highlighted the recipients lack of understanding/ability, so I suppose all who receive won't necessarily make.....
Your generosity in producing and sharing the patterns is certainly appreciated by us 2 who have now made 5, but my concern is that the whole experience may put you off doing similar again....which would be a shame and a real loss..

The whole thing actually makes me quite angry.

Folks, pass the patterns on or return them.......PLEASE!

Paul

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
I'd love a copy of the pattern, size large. I'm on the list! Happy to make a couple of copies for passing on too to get them to as many people as possible.

Toddy, I know how long it takes to draft a pattern from scratch, your work and skill is much appreciated.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
This is the reason I decided to stop the pass arounds of my tools.

The bush shirt is something I fancy having a crack at at aome point in the future but I think I'll wait until Toddy's patterns have all been returned.

All the best
Andy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I have a lot of parcels delivered; I regularly clear out my inbox. I don't hang onto folks addresses.

Ask for a friend, ask one of the other Mods, ask someone on the forum who knows me and they'll find and pass along the address.
If there's an address for the forum, I'll ask Tony if that could be posted and sent there too.

atb,
Mary

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE