BushMoot Photographs required for BcUK & Facebook Album

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Hi Susanna Flicker says The owner has disabled downloading of their photo, is there any chance you could amend this please.

Great Video has been posted to the Facebook Page.

Sorry Dean, I couldn't change the settings from my phone. Should all be good now - let me know if not!

Aug 6, 2015
middle of england
right I'll try this again as my posts seem to be showing up now and the first post in this thread seems to have vanished without trace.

link to pictures of the sling competition and a few general photos.

I managed to take the first half of the competition with the camera still set on 'taking pics of fires mode' from the previous night.
I've fettled with the colours a bit - but basically that's why half look different to the other half.
I did manage to get good action pics of everybody who took part in the competition, so no matter how bad you thought you were - I've made you look good :)

It's a pretty big zip file, 172mb - but there's at leasts one shot of everybody with tennis balls in flight.

Unfortunately as david seesm intent on bogarting the competition list and score sheet - I ave no idea who anyone is or what you scored - so you'll have to look through them all till you find yourself.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for that Stevie, when we were making it the purpose was to bring clarity to what the Moot is, we don't need to sell it so we didn't need to make an advert etc but I thought that it was good for people to see what it's about and a bit of how it works. Looks like it's doing it's job goodjob

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Nothing wrong with a bit of lippy and a wig when you are out in the sticks. Doesn't make you a bad man.
Though i wonder what a unsuspecting tourist stumbling in on the scene would make of it. Probably think they have walked into the Wickerman part 2 :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE