Bushmoot Camp Furnature "Winner"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Agile

Forager
Dec 27, 2006
Bournemouth, Dorset
All,

During the recent 2007 Bushmoot, we had the pleasure of "winning" the camp furniture competition and I wanted to share with everyone who didn't get to see the illustrious bench; the fruits of our tireless work complete with evidence that an independent adjudicator was involved (the sweaty guy!) :)

The bench was constructed prior to the announcement of the competition and was entirely for practical reasons as we needed somewhere to sit!

Shortly after the competition was judged, the silly ferns were swapped with a poncho (as we had always intended) as the ferns didn't hold up our tinnies very well. Also, we tried to hide the beer for the photo, but there was just a little too much of it!

Kiddies - don't drink beer, it's bad for your health and can cause a desire to enjoy oneself.

Before you ask - yes, it was tipping it down when this picture was taken - we weren't sweating that much!

Cheers all - and thank you to the competition for making this a very close run affair *cough*.

Ag,

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Nice bit of woodwork there old fella. Tell me, is that Sargey judging the furniture competition? Did he bring the 'refreshments' himself or is it a bribe?:)

I'm thinking that was Saturday evening then, what with all that weather, and it must have been early as the picture is not all blurry. (i seem to think that most things were blurry on Saturday night, or was it just me?)

Congrats on the win anyway!:D

Agile

Forager
Dec 27, 2006
Bournemouth, Dorset
Yep - that was a good "bribe" to ensure victory - it seemed to do the trick :)

It was still pretty early, as the camp was looking like it was all in one piece, I believe we joined in with the Pirates at some stage, but cannot recall the entire evening - no idea why...

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Funny old thing!:) A similar thing happenend in our camp. I think there may have been something in the water (i.e the water that was in a tin marked 'Magners'). Apparently, you know when you have drunk too much 'water' because the wall you are leaning against is covered in bracken and pinecones and the wall opposite is covered in clouds and stars!:rolleyes:

Still, if your not living life on the edge, then your taking up too much room!;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE