Bushmoot bump

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nyayo

Forager
Jun 9, 2005
Gone feral...
Great moot - will post some pix when they're all collated. Just letting everyone who knows me (and who may have noticed my lovely other half with a very big baby bump) that the bump surprised us all by getting herself delivered on Monday 22nd August...just over three months early!!!

x

Eden

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Congratulations Dad :)
I hope mum and baby are doing well, though three months early likely means it'll be a while before your daughter is home.

Best wishes,
M

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Congratulations to both of you :)

I hope baby is doing well and you'll be bringing her to the moot next year :D

Last edited:

Nyayo

Forager
Jun 9, 2005
Gone feral...
Thanks chaps - hopefully she'll be out of hospital by November (!!!) and I definitely will want to bring her next year, if only to join the Dave Budd/John Fenna adoration societies!!

x Ede

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Just caught this, Wow, that is early and I hope they're both doing well, congratulations to you all and we're looking forward to meeting her :D

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I seem to remember a small chap, beard and a bottle of dragons blood.... And some unusual offerings left at the forge :)

Congrats on the patter of very tiny toe's bud, very pleased all went well. Regards, al.

Welshwizard

Forager
Aug 11, 2011
Abergavenny Wales
Great moot - will post some pix when they're all collated. Just letting everyone who knows me (and who may have noticed my lovely other half with a very big baby bump) that the bump surprised us all by getting herself delivered on Monday 22nd August...just over three months early!!!

x

Eden
Well done to all three of you , If its your first I remember how chuffed your feeling (even after 30 years) and happy times to you and your new family .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE