Bushmoot 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
"We will be updating www.BushMoot.com in September with 2015 information. There are live threads on Bushcraft UK that may be of interest "

So, what's going on at Bushmoot 2015 then?

Actually what's the change in dates in aid of? :) not that I'm complaining... but the full members first day would be the 27th I assume...

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
It is being re jigged so that it is closer to my birthday so that my ritual humiliation under the chute, "birthday celebrations" for me from my so called "friends", is more relevant....

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Not a lot going on different from this year, we'll just make sure that we get the dates up, make any changes after we've got feedback from this year etc.

Traditionally we had the Moot over the July/August weekend and so it's nice to get back to that, especially with the Wilderness Gathering moving their dates to conflict with the Moot. Usually we can't have that weekend because the guys that run the site always take it, holidays next year though allow for us starting a week earlier :D

So, BushMoot 2015 will be 28th - 8th for non FM's and the FM's will get the 27th free.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
So Rhiannon will have her birthday at home for once! I already have a year planner at work for 2015, so when I get back to work I can book holiday already.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE