BushMoot 2014 4th Aug - 16th Aug 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I have just seen the dates for the moot 2014 (Ive been away from BCUK for a while) that is totally spiffing and I hope this year to come for the whole duration - on the request of my children. SEE YOU THERE;)

now I just have to work out what medieval costume I am gonna make......

I seem to remember some mention of medieval archer! :D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We'll have payments up really soon, I'll let everyone know when it's up.

And yeah, John just popped around, sorted it out with Shelly, bypassing me so i couldn't put him off so he'd sweat about it :D

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Does anybody have any decent family patterns for medieval clothing ?. So far I've knocked up a long hooded cowl . But really want to try and kit out the family.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Does anybody have any decent family patterns for medieval clothing ?. So far I've knocked up a long hooded cowl . But really want to try and kit out the family.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Don't forget the swords!

You do realise that the Medieval theme is only the NC right? ;)

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Hi guys. One big concern. Is there a cut off date or a ticket limit?
I will be able to buy the tickets on my next pay day but that's 25th so less than 2 weeks before the event... I need two slots for the whole moot and another one for the core days.

Holiday booked, kit ready, I would hate to be too late with the tickets...

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi guys. One big concern. Is there a cut off date or a ticket limit?
I will be able to buy the tickets on my next pay day but that's 25th so less than 2 weeks before the event... I need two slots for the whole moot and another one for the core days.

Holiday booked, kit ready, I would hate to be too late with the tickets...

We'd not turn you away goodjob

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
So I've managed to convince five others to join me this year, just need to get the brother in law there...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE