Bushman Graduate

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
I have ordered a new knife, it is the Bushman Graduate by Paul Baker. It is in 01 toolsteel with black dyed ash handle with hidden tang. It comes with a leather sheath with a loop for a firesteel. Paul tells me that I could have it as early as saturday, I'm well excited :eek:):

Here is a picture of it

grad4.jpg

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Too right bob, friday is going to be hell.

Thanks tom, it's taken a while but i've finally found one i'm happy with. I also like that it has a firesteel loop, he offered to have a firesteel extra with the handle matching the wood of the knife handle but i was already stretched at the £55 plus postage.

I will post some more pictures and comments when i recieve it.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
so you got it then scott nice to see you dont have to wait for him to make the sheath then hope you get some time in the woods to use it and get your basha out :wave:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Looks very nice, i haven't heard of this guy. We want a thorough review!

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Got an email today, the knife is ready and is waiting for the sheath to dry. Should be in my mits by saturday.

Yes of course i'll do a review. The smith gave prompt replies to my emails and was a pleasure to do business with.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
dude, that looks like a really nice knife!!! and the delivery time is awesome... I'm going to be waiting until mid January for mine :cry:

I'm looking forward to your review... please do more than everyone else when they say "it feels good in my hand" because that just drives me nuts... I really want to know how it feels :wink:

Enjoy matey :biggthump

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
PaganWolf: a Gene Ingram #6 Drop Point... it's doing my head in but that's for a different thread... I don't want to hijack youngbushmans gloating :eek:):

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
First off I will put it through it's paces and see what it can do and do a review, I will put it to the test and perhaps attempt to make a spoon blank although im not getting my hopes up that it will look even remotely like a spoon. :wink:

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
If I can't work out how to send money from a creditcard over paypal im gonna be stuck, anybody know how?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE