Bushie knife "Shark #1" with Mountain Ash

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
***SOLD, many thanks!***

[Blade] 4mm 01 steel (my design), scandi grind and 58-59 RC

[Handle] Straight and crosscut Mountain Ash, black liner and spacer, 1mm tin inlays.

[Sheath] Shaft leather, wetformed and dyed black.

[Price] 135GBP including shipping EU and paypal fees.

Thanks for looking!

bbsharkno1_1.jpg

bbsharkno1_2.jpg

bbsharkno1_3.jpg

bbsharkno1_4.jpg

bbsharkno1_5.jpg

Cheers!
Karl-Erik

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
A really fine looking Knife!! In fact they all are , but this one my fave...for the moment.

Nice Work

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
I have got to say that is a stunningly good looking knife. It also looks like a fantastic user - a rare combination IMHO.

If I was not a little short on readies at the moment I would snap that up!!

Great work

:D

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
I think I'm with Littlebiglane on that one.

Hard to think of any knife that has looked so good but still looked like a working tool. Stunning.

Kimbo, I think that's worth every penny!

Cheers,
Steve

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
I think I'm with Littlebiglane on that one.

Hard to think of any knife that has looked so good but still looked like a working tool. Stunning.

Kimbo, I think that's worth every penny!

Cheers,
Steve

My thoughts exactly. A stunning balance of looks and functionality I'm hoping.

I will, of course, let you all know my first impressions when I take delivery - this knife, and Karl, seem to have created a tonne of interest.

And my wonderful and understanding wife is busy making a list of things for me to do to make it up to her! haha. :(

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
Well done;)

I'm sorely tempted to commission something from Karl now.:D

Can anyone give me an idea, of how much it would cost, on top of the asking price, to bring one of these into the country?

Really excellent

R.B.

Hi R.B!

I take on me to give you a hint of pricing, as I probably would be the source of information. I you ask me for a commission price, it always includes shipping costs. :D Or more specific, the highest shippingcost from Sweden to UK (and Europe) is ~16 GBP that covers most of the unexpected things that might occur the shipment on the way to the customer.

I hope I did understand your question right!?

Cheers!
Karl-Erik

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE