bushcraftliving.com

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Reading through the British Blades thread earlier made me think of other long gone sites I used to frequent. Does anyone remember bushcraftliving.com and what became of it? / when....

BCUK has always been my one and true home, but I spent many a happy hour on BB and BCL....

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
I remember looking at BCL a couple of times, but the participants seemed more interested in acting like blokey lads than anything else.
Wasn't my kind of thing.
What about Natural Bushcraft?
I thought that was a great forum, but the owner just seemed to suddenly lose interest and it all fell apart and died.

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
I remember looking at BCL a couple of times, but the participants seemed more interested in acting like blokey lads than anything else.
Wasn't my kind of thing.
What about Natural Bushcraft?
I thought that was a great forum, but the owner just seemed to suddenly lose interest and it all fell apart and died.

it was alright, I met a few people from there and had some good camps etc, was only on it a couple of years and was on here at the same time, here was more active and interesting IYSWIM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE