Bushcrafting trolley

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

makeitmyself

Dec 3, 2007
manchester
Hello this is for all those crafty bush women, I have invested in a nice piece of kit that holds more stuff than a bergen

PB030002.jpg

a lot of handy accessories can also be hung around on krabs ect.

PB030004.jpg

it is a dream to drive, steer, pull or push in fact it is very obedient
i recon the men will be so jealous they will be sneaking out with it when your at work.

See all the kit it can carry for the woman about the bush

PB030001_1.jpg

enough spuds to feed an army of bushcrafters or hmblt (firebreather) and his mates and that will certainly make you popular around the camp fire.

Its brill
Lin

makeitmyself

Dec 3, 2007
manchester
one size fits all the suppliers are a secret and I will only part with info after being plied with hot toddys at the next meet hope fully middlewood. :beerchug:
Lin

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
see what happens when i spent a fortune on a rucksac for swmbo to use ......it gets used once then replaced with a trolley from ..........:27: ..cant say where from as I have been bound to secrecy under pain of death..:twak: .....that threat applies to you as well john :slap: as you know where it comes from :yelrotflm

Greg

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Are you taking a gennerator to Middlewood this time - to run the iron? If you are i have some flood lights we could string up to annoy everybody (Wayland?).

reminds me - I must check up on Bushcraft ettiquette soon.

Simon

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
You aint trying to tell us that this is a certain persons 25th aniverary issue, limitted edition bergan are you.
I guess that they will soon be apearing on evilbay at a very reasonable couple of hundred pounds each.......but beware of forgeries!

I did see an RM Zimmer frame the other day but on close inspection it turned out to be a ditributors label - "R(something like"Redmonds" cant remember exactly) Mobility"
I felt realy disapointed! It was well shiny, could have formed one end of a bivvi and was a quality build.
If age equates to experience then this was ideal for the VERY experienced Bushcrafter!

makeitmyself

Dec 3, 2007
manchester
Good idea and there is even an outdoor cart being made by a company called Radical design (no relation etc.).
Hello My trolley has many advantages over a purposefully designed one, for instance i can disguise myself as a normal woman about town / bag lady depending what area im in which will cut down on those awkward moments where you feel you are being ostracised.by the community. And then when i am in the bush (bushctafting of course) i wont get inundated with questions in the car park about its capabilities off road e.c.t by over enthusiastic kit monsters. So either way i win ( i think?)

makeitmyself

Dec 3, 2007
manchester
Are you taking a gennerator to Middlewood this time - to run the iron? If you are i have some flood lights we could string up to annoy everybody (Wayland?).reminds me - I must check up on Bushcraft ettiquette soon.

Simon
I confess you have seen right through my plan. I have converted my trolley ito a generator trolley. Who do i have to write to now to ok this as i need it in my bush life, if i got thrown out of camp by breaking ettiquette stuff it would be a disaster.

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Not at all, I was just thinking of the next evolution of your own brand of Bushcrafting, convert your trolley into a trailer and ride the segway off into the wilds. :D

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
A trolley was used by Jon Muir for his solowalk across australia, so I guess it's nothing new really. I would go for one in plaid instead of the floral camo pattern the threadstarter chose.

litefoot

Forager
Jan 8, 2007
northamptonshire
Talk it up some more here,design a poncey logo,get a bushcafty guru to endorse it and you could make fortune........it`s` starting to sound good already. :)
Litefoot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE