Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Wow, I'm very excited! I just ordered a Bushcrafter knife from Allan Blade! :D
It will have cocobolo scales and mosaic pins: I'd like Ironwood scales, but he didn't have any so he suggested me cocobolo scales "which is almost
exhibition grade". I can't wait.

I've also been lucky because he is doing a batch of knives next week so I'll have mine in one or two weeks including shipping to Italy.

And all for 119$ (100 euros or 66£). Great, isnt'it?

Obviuosly I will post some photos when it will be in my hands. :)

wentworth

Settler
Aug 16, 2004
Australia
You mean he's doing a bunch of cocobolo knives next week? I ordered my cocobolo bushcrafter about a month and a half ago, so hopefully it'll be in that batch, unless he's forgotton me!

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
If there is a better deal on a bushcraft style knife? I've yet to see it. Alan's nicely sculpted coffin tang handles are not only super comfortable year-round but with a little less steel in the handle, you get a nice forward balance.

Hard to beat. I predict you will love yours, not only for the price but for the great functionality. :cool:

eraaij

Settler
Feb 18, 2004
Arnhem
For your viewing pleasures:

handdrill.jpg

and compared to a WS Woodlore:

side_view.jpg

This one is a bocote-handled bushcrafter in 3mm thick D2 steel. Excellent work.

-Emile

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
wentworth said:
I somehow feel better that I'm not the only one not getting reply emails!

Allan has been given only one pair of hands (just like us BTW :D), and can only do one thing at the time: working on your knife or answering your e-mails ;)
But ... no worries mate, he'll contact you - he's a great guy! (I'm waiting on a reply aswell).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE