bushcraft wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
I'm planning to leave work at around 1230hrs on Friday, so all being well i should get there around 1530hrs ish on Friday afternoon (traffic depending) Like to get the tent up before dark etc.

See you there Joker (or at least at the grid reference anyway :D ) Mines a beer :beerchug:

Pete

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
peds8045 said:
I'm planning to leave work at around 1230hrs on Friday, so all being well i should get there around 1530hrs ish on Friday afternoon (traffic depending) Like to get the tent up before dark etc.

See you there Joker (or at least at the grid reference anyway :D ) Mines a beer :beerchug:

Pete

I shall look forward to it.
My other nick name is the bar, so I'll get one on Ice for you. lol :D

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Tony said:
Now I thought that Ogri and Tomtom would come, it's just up the road! You're going to be missed guys.

Sorry Tony,
I'll be on shift at the other end of the M4 till early saturday morning - which means I'll be in no fit state to attend. Once I do get back to the Principality, I have to go to see my daughter in pantomime on saturday evening.

I am disapointed that I can't make it but I do intend to get along to some other meets this year.

Have a great time.

Ogri the trog

xairbourne

Jan 10, 2006
Pontypool
www.youtube.com
I would have attended this weekend unfortunately my Doris is off to Canada with my daughter im home alone with my son and i have a axe wound in my hand,
oh well next time....i hope all goes well chaps have a good one

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
tomtom said:
Think of me as im cramming last minuet revision wont you :(
You won't be the only one missing out on all the fun because of uni... Think of me too as I'm working hard on my dissertation... :( Have a good weekend, everyone!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry for the wait guys.

The place is called Gellie Farm on the A487 a mile south of Synod Inn. (towards Cardigan)
There’s a farm entrace and a campsite/field entrance, you want that one, it’s got a new gate and fencing. Go through it, straight down to the next gate (not towards the house), through that and the field in front it our and so is the wooded area the next field over.

I should be there from late afternoon. Make yourselves at home.

It will be £5 for the weekend.

See you there!

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Tony said:
Sorry for the wait guys.

The place is called Gellie Farm on the A487 a mile south of Synod Inn. (towards Cardigan)
There’s a farm entrace and a campsite/field entrance, you want that one, it’s got a new gate and fencing. Go through it, straight down to the next gate (not towards the house), through that and the field in front it our and so is the wooded area the next field over.

I should be there from late afternoon. Make yourselves at home.

It will be £5 for the weekend.

See you there!

Cheers Tone, for a scary moment I thought you'd desserted us. lol lol

Looking forward to it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE