bushcraft wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
What happened to this plan? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Nigel said:
If any of you are interested in meeting up, I have access to some private land of which I can light fires, build shelters, trap animals etc, there is plenty of woodland to roam as well.
The only month that I got nothing planned is December, so I will be making the most of the site during then.

Nigel

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Work dependant, I'll do what I can to get along to any meet.
I've got a field and a very small wooded area but its very squelchy and is likely to remain so until next summer. Add to that that I'm pretty remote in the Cambrian hills which doesn't exactly mean central for anyone.
most of the members are based around the south or the valleys so as Tony said - shout out some venues and dates and we can start pencilling into diarys.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
Wenie said:
What happened to this plan? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi All,

Sorry if your confused, but I have not had the time to speak to the land owner, I was hoping to visit the site in December, then I will discuss the availability of the site for a meet. So hopefully as long as he is in agreement then we can sort out some dates.
Hope that helps.

Nigel

K

karen

Sounds like a great idea to me, lets hope that the weather holds up coz i'm not a big fan of sub temps!! ;)

Kar

K

karen

If it's dates you all want then we are running out of time, sooooooo here are a few: 2/12/05 - 4/12/05
9/12/05 - 11/12/05
16/12/05 - 18/12/05
These are the dates that i will be available for and then its CHRISTMAS!!!! WHAHOOOOOOOOOO! Am excited, can you tell??? :lmao:

Kar

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
karen said:
If it's dates you all want then we are running out of time, sooooooo here are a few: 2/12/05 - 4/12/05
9/12/05 - 11/12/05
16/12/05 - 18/12/05
These are the dates that i will be available for and then its CHRISTMAS!!!! WHAHOOOOOOOOOO! Am excited, can you tell??? :lmao:

Kar
16/12/05 - 18/12/05 would probably be best for me, as I'll be home from uni for christmas by then.
Heh heh got your tree and decorations up yet then Karen? ;)

Nov 26, 2005
aberdare
hey.
im a newb but didnt wana post on the newb area cos its kinda pathetic lol.

are there going to be any meetings in s.wales any time during the xmas hols?
im new but really keen to learn!!!

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Im at Uni in Aberystwyth, but only have one free (i say free but thats dependant on what work i have one) weekend this side of the Chrimbo hols so im interested but its extreamly time dependant! maybe more avalibe for possible future events if this one goes well!

:cool: :beerchug:

Nov 26, 2005
aberdare
now now im a sensible sort of chap and wouldnt do anything hasty like posting on more than one thread after all how can my tiny mind cope with such a task. :p

is there going to be a meet somewhere in wales? ive emailed a few ppl but they seem to be quite anti social lol

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
My Girls Birthday on the 9th, I might be able to get there for some of it. I think for me I'll get to some of whatever goes on. The later date I could probably make it all.

It only needs a couple of people to commit to a date, then others can go or not but there's a date established.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE