Bushcraft USA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 10, 2007
Earlston
I was just wondering if anyone could recommend any Bushcraft schools in North America?

I have a friend who stays in Dallas who wants to get involved in Bushcraft. I have done a couple of courses in Scotland; one this year and one last year. He doesn’t have a preference to Scotland or the US, but it would be nice change for me to go to the US.

I would be most grateful for recommendations for Bushcraft schools and courses based on personal experience.

Thanks.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I know that some schools such as Bison Bushcraft are based in the UK but have a course in north america. This may also be worth looking in to.

I haven't done any courses out that way myself but have been on a Bison Bushcraft course and enjoyed it a lot.

Matt Mallery

Jun 4, 2007
John and Geri McPherson in Kansas have written several books. I think they teach too. Kansas would not be a bad drive for someone in Dallas.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE