Bushcraft - Time Alone.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LumberjackDK

Jul 1, 2013
Denmark
www.youtube.com
At last I'll found time to go to the Woods - best time in a long time.

Enjoy:

[video=youtube;G6z5ONyCQ7k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6z5ONyCQ7k&list=UUxEILgHVWki_4onR8eS52ZA[/video]

Thanks for watching.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Fantastic, that's got to be one of the best videos I've seen I really enjoyed that and a great choice of music. Damm you made them feather sticks look very easy 😉👍👍 nice belt kit not seen that before.

Sent from somewhere?

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Nice idea with the cross belt, the saw blade, it needs to be covered otherwise I can see that lovely leather work getting ruined by the blade being put in and taken out.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
If only more videos posted on fora and the Tube were of this quality!
I rarely open videos - not only is my broadband more buffering than playing but too many videos feature some poor techniques, poor filming, poor narration, poor editing and terrible music: this one gets it all just about right!
I love the baldrick, although the saw blade would be less likely to hang up if it had a tooth cover of some sort... thin rawhide moulded to fit would be soooo bushcrafty and practical (and would stop the potential for damage to the back of the knife sheath and paracord...).
To be ultra picky I am not a big fan of the way the picture breaks up to switch scenes - at first I thought my confuser was having a fit - but I am probably in the minority on this point :)
One of the best bushcrafty videos I have seen for a long, long time!

LumberjackDK

Jul 1, 2013
Denmark
www.youtube.com
Fantastic, that's got to be one of the best videos I've seen I really enjoyed that and a great choice of music. Damm you made them feather sticks look very easy ������ nice belt kit not seen that before.

Sent from somewhere?

Thanks alot for the kind Words..
What do you Means? sent from somewhere?

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
great video…looks like great day was had. love the soundtrack too…very much reminds me of the style Skogniv does his videos in - I'll echo BR's comments, best video I've seen in a long time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE