bushcraft/survival joke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

y2keable

Tenderfoot
Apr 18, 2005
northumberland UK
www.livejournal.com
There was an American, an Englishman and a Chinese man all stranded on a desert island after a terrible plane crash.

The American being the usual loud, bossy American took charge, he stood up on the beach and said "Right you, Chinese man, you go and get supplies, you Englishman, you go and catch some fish, I'll stay here and build us a shelter for the night".

When he saw that the evening was approaching the American looked at the hut he had built out driftwood and palm leaves and thought, "Right, that's great I think I'll go and find the others".

He wandered down the beach looking for them. Just after he walked around the first headland he found the Englishman sitting on a rock, he had caught loads of fish with a simple fishing line he had fashioned out of materials found on the sea shore.

They picked up the fish between them and then they went to find the chinese man, but they couldn't find him anywhere. They were searching for hours until finally they spotted a shallow set of footprints along the beach, they followed these footprints until they noticed they them lead into the deep dark jungle. They were following the footprints deep into the jungle, past small streams, over fallen trees and past colonies of monkies when suddenly the Chinese man jumped out shouting "SUPLIZE!"

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
No, no, it's supposed to be a Japanese man. The English man takes control (as that's what we do best) the Frenchman does the cooking, the German makes the shelter, and the Japanese dude does the 'Supplies'....

Which reminds me...

A Jewsish guy and a Chinese guy are having a heated debate on a pavement cafe that end's up a little like this:
".....well what about you're lot, blowing up Pearl Harbour and all that?" shouted the Jewish guy.
"That wasn't the Chinese, that was the JAPANESE!" replied the Chinaman.
"Chinese, Japanese-same thing isn't it?" said the Jewish dude.
"Well, you can't talk, after your mob sank the Titanic..."
"Whaddya mean??? That was a flippin' ICEBERG!!" rebuked the Jew.
The Chinese bloke looked at him and said, "Iceberg,Goldberg-same thing isn't it?"

Don't worry , I'm off...... ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE