bushcraft show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Monikieman

Jun 17, 2013
Monikie, Angus
Going for the weekend. Over 300 miles is too much for the one day just to get there!! And it was a birthday present. Thought it was £22 for a day. not too bad...

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
I think as with most things you will get more out if you put more in. If you just turn up and wander about you may feel that it was like an overpriced country fair. To find the added value do your research and find out what you want to do, which speakers you want to here and which demos will spark your interest.
Otherwise you may find you have spent all day at the military mart stall buying stuff you don't need! (Don't ask how I know this!)

Z

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
I went last year on the Saturday and it got a bit bogged down, pretty quickly- at one point they were turning folks away, and Lofty Wiseman got his jag stuck and needed to be pushed out of the even ground. they had to get tractors in to move other stuff.

A lot of the advertised activities weren't up and running and I felt a lot like I had just been charged £20 to do some non standard shopping there. I got to do some face to face trades on the day (pre arranged on Facebook)

Despite this, I'll be going again this year on the Saturday, for me it more about being able to meet up with friends of mine who have scattered around the UK more than anything ... lol I'm also trying to shift a jacket and unworn pair of boots trading hopefully.

allrightscud

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2013
Central Belt, Scotland
Me and the family are going again this year, looking forward to it, the kids had a ball last year especially wandering through the woodland camp and seeing others set ups. We were invited in to see and sit at a few of them and they thought that was great. I was boreing however and we were in our trailer tent. We're ploughing through the events list now to see what we'll all do this year. I forged an Auntie axe last year which was expensive but a great experiance. My oldest however is only interested in the giant smoked bacon rolls one of the food stands were selling last year. He survived on them last year.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
I'll be looking out for patches from several outdoorsy type groups on the day so don't be surprised if you have some wild looking fellow coming up to say hello if I spot what I'm looking for lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE