Bushcraft Pc Game

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I'm I going mad at thinking of it, but I was wondering if theres any pc games that involve survival/bushcraft skills

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
I do recall an bit of an escape/evasion level in COD 4, and theres always S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for teotwowki....

Maybe theres a niche market there...

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
I would love it if Ray Mears would make a game :lmao:

I can just see it now.

Bushcraft.....when Bear Grylls attacks!!!!

Synopsis.

Bear Grylls is ruining the world of Bushcraft Survival, it is upto you, Ray Mears to stop him using your legendary skills to finally rid the world of the evil that is......the GRYLLINATOR :lmao:

I'd buy it :D

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
There was one called BC where you were tribe of cavemen. you had to teach the tribe what foods to gather and make weapons to hunt game and explore the areas. For some reason it never got released. I guess production fell through or something.

irishlostboy

Nomad
Dec 3, 2007
Eire
just power up crysis, kill everyone in your favourite level, then save so you always have a lovely tranquil island to go to when you are stuck in the urban jungle.

ps_runway-06.jpg

admitedly you need a very meaty pc for this to run, but its possibly even more nice than the real outdoors (blaphamy, i know)

sorry bout the size of the image. :(

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
You gotta have something to play on your PSP when the clouds of midgies trap you in your hammock/tent/tipi/bivi/cave (delete as appropriate) ;)

I normally sit/lay there and let nature entertain me:D

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
In Oblivion and morrowind you can pick the flowers and mushrooms which are all individual species. I used to sell them to botanists at the university or make potions with them. It would be great if the real wilderness was littered with caverns filled with treasures, ancient cool weapons and ghosts, but oh well, cant have everything!

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I would love it if Ray Mears would make a game :lmao:

I can just see it now.

Bushcraft.....when Bear Grylls attacks!!!!

Synopsis.

Bear Grylls is ruining the world of Bushcraft Survival, it is upto you, Ray Mears to stop him using your legendary skills to finally rid the world of the evil that is......the GRYLLINATOR :lmao:

I'd buy it :D

That would be interesting. :) :AR15firin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE