West Riding
Anyone else ? Just curious . Yup that means we are 😉

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Aye , guess I did mean naturists . Naturists , naturalists , tomatoes, tomatos lol. I've flagged it for Mods ;)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
So you did horbury bridge rapids in the buff?

Live and let live.

Swmbo and I are laughing loudly , I might have done if I could have got away with it. And the rapids were a life changing moment.....

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
ah, now i know why people buy those leather sporrons lol

if its warm enough and i'm in the wilds i'll mooch about naked in the mornings if that counts.....don't mind admitting i quite enjoy it tbh, plenty of freedom of movement lmao

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've been skinny dipping in Dartmoor rivers, does that count?
Loao no

Is this going to get PIC heavy?...
again we are Loao no.

Eg , we've spent most of the evening Sat outside skyclad , I've just been across the field to use the works kitchen skyclad, and now , were abaht to eat supper Sat outside skyclad.

We often are skyclad either at home or at a woodland camp when we can get away with it without the risk of upsetting un_naturals.

There is something natural about backwoods living in the buff to us.

This isn't just me posting , it's swmbo & I

Haggis

Nomad
A few years ago some of my friends used a bottle of Jim Beam to coax me into a bout of skinny dipping. On the way down the stairs to the beach I took a tumble and broke an ankle. I've sworn off skinny dipping now and forever; it's simply too dangerous. Besides, at my age my birthday suit always needs an ironing,,,

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
A few years back I spent a week in the southern swedish forests and lakes and it was really hot, up in the late 20's and often over 30 degrees. I was on my own for the week and there was nobody about for miles and miles so I spent most of the week naked...partly just because I could and never had before and partly to see what it was like. It was very pleasant as it goes, although I did put a pair of shorts and a shirt on when I went off paddling and exploring some of the islands, luckily on one occasion as I bumped into some German tourists! Lol

I'd do it again if the situation arose but if it never did I wouldn't feel I was missing out either....take it or leave it really :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
My days of running about in the bare scud are long past :rolleyes:
Last time I skinny dipped was in the river Awe, and I don't think I've ever been so damned cold in my life.

No objection to folks doing as they choose where it's not going to bother anyone, but I burn in cloudy weather, I get bitten by midgies, clegs, berrybugs..... and I don't fancy covering myself entirely in mud :) besides, these days I'm a little fat lady, it's not so much that my skin needs ironing (Haggis :lmao: ) just that there's rather a lot of me that jiggles :eek:

cheers,
Toddy

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I like the odd dip. Had a scary experience in the Orinoco basin though when a large Anaconda expressed some amorous interest in a part of me ;)

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Not completely bare but it was an interesting experience to see how quietly I could move through the New Forest barefoot and just wearing shorts, inspired by a passage in The Archer's Craft by AE Hodgkin where he discusses quiet stalking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE