Bushcraft Magazines

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Backwoods Home mags on their way to Marts tomorrow, seriously good read, loads of interesting info to be had.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
This isn't good. Andrew lent them out and should be able to find out who's got them.

I definitely had them. I sent them on to bothyman back in October. If he never received them then I accept responsibility and will sort you out new copies Andrew. :(

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
Marts said:
This isn't good. Andrew lent them out and should be able to find out who's got them.

I definitely had them. I sent them on to bothyman back in October. If he never received them then I accept responsibility and will sort you out new copies Andrew. :(

Marts

I passed them on, Andrew knows where they are now.

MickT

lardbloke

Nomad
Jul 1, 2005
Torphichen, Scotland
I have them at present (5 days) and am awaiting a reply from the next person on the list (to pass them onto), otherwise I will contact the next person and so on.
Have patience.....

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
bushman (Instructor) said:
If you type in bushcraft magazine on google uk i think you will get what you are looking for. Good luck

i presume your refering to the first thing google turns up under those key words, which is the bush truck magazine (which is your website according to your profile) its been promoted on this site before, but as yet as theres nothing published there i dont see it can really be called 'what we are looking for'

:confused:

TT

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
tomtom said:
i presume your refering to the first thing google turns up under those key words, which is the bush truck magazine (which is your website according to your profile) its been promoted on this site before, but as yet as theres nothing published there i dont see it can really be called 'what we are looking for'

:confused:

TT

Meow............put ya claws away :nono:

Until its up and running no one can say it is or is not what we're looking for :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE