Bushcraft knife sheath....custom made for my brother

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
what a nightmare this was....4.5mm shoulder....dyed with a mix of brown and mahogany then edged and lined in black and edgekoted too....embossed all around and the dangler also...black fittings and artificial sinew....carnauba finish....hope you like....now got to make his knife to go in it....

DOUGLOW.jpg

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Sheath first then knife? :D Usually find the other way round easier, although I have done it that way when i've had a 'spare' sheath.

Nice work though. Good detailing.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...thanks everyone...appreciated....having a break now and doing a few knives this week....the last couple of sheaths have done me in lol....

stew....this sheath fits the majority of woodie clones.....its one i make many of.....the blade thats going in it is perraris version....so i know it'll fit if i hilt it similarly to the other knives i've done....

at least i hope it will.....otherwise i'll be reaching for the lump hammer lol!

a

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
southey has indeed finally lost it....or i have....compass? square? i have a template for this sheath....i cut out the blank....the rests done by eye....baddabing! ta for compliment m8....

a

POW! and another stinker leaves the stable! lovely matey, I love the clean lines, do you use any kind of compass to map out the design, or a square?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE