bushcraft knife in 3mm o1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
now sold, Scandi bushcraft knife i just finished needing a new home. made from 3mm o1 carbon steel 59hrc. 4" blade, 9" overall. scales are natural tan canvas micarta with dark brown tufnol liners held with loveless bolts.
sheath from 2mm coyote tan kydex with olive kydex hanger and leather belt loop. has a fire steel holder fits up to 9mm ferro rod
price for this one delivered within uk £180... now with BCUK discount! (free delivery) just £170
payment via paypal or bank transfer
thanks for looking

Last edited:

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up,

I can vouch for the quality of knives made by this man - I purchased one from him about 12 months ago and it is proving a superb piece of kit.

Buy from this community if you can. :)

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Excellent work Mark, if I didn't have 6 of your knives already, I would go for this one, can't recommend you high enough, even your Kydex sheaths are a work of art, i carry you Knives with pride, I carry one of your folders daily, still sharp and looks like new.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
I'll bump this forward for you Mark,

Good people of BCUK - think Christmas present - think dropping hints to your better halves! :lmao:

My own in use -a great piece of kit!

iphone37 008.jpg

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
Love my knife, really must get around to either A: Making a sheath for it or B: Asking you to make a sheath for it, How busy are you Mark?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE