Bushcraft Kit for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I have a few things for sale that you may be interested in. I'm selling to fund some Kit purchases I'd Like to make.

I'm in NZ but all prices include postage to the UK. Fund transfers ( if anyone buys anything) via Paypal which works and is smooth. Communication via PM I'm here all this week and around this weekend so comms shouldn't be an issue. However remember NZ is 12 hrs ahead of the UK time wise...

Pyser SGI NATO button compass... In good order swings free on pivot, indicates Magnetic North accurately... GBP 12.00
DSCF0025.jpg

Thats it...

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
US M2 Sighting Compass... Interesting instrument with a clinometer and inbult level. The Brunton version sells for a small fortune IIRC this one is balanced for the Northern Hemisphere so will be ok in the UK. perfect for setting up a Mortar Battery of finding your way across Dartmoor.... You'll need a Roamer to use it with a Map. GBP 20.00
Compass for me please :)

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Possibly. How sturdy are these? I used to have the Silva SERE knocking about in my kit, but they all developed huge air bubbles over time, and in once case even broke.

1. It's smaller than a Silva SERE
2. It's not liquid filled
3. It's a compass so is inherently delicate
4. They issue them to Aircrew and SF I believe so It cannot be that delicate.

Hope this helps

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE