Bushcraft gear for swaps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
03.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

025.jpg

05.jpg

022.jpg

(1) COLEMAN 226/700 DUAL FUEL LANTERN.
This is more or less the same as the standard lanterns but only one third the size it comes with its original box and instruction sheet plus one spare mantle, the one already fitted my not survive postage, the lantern itself has seen very little use and is in pristine as new condition.. they do splutter a little when on full power but am told this is the price of having such a small generator tube. it really is a cracking little lantern...

(2) coleman 442 feather stove brand new never used at all but I cant find the box. now gone

(3) coleman 442 feather as above but used perhaps 4 times, this one has the copper coloured tank..

(4) zebra billy can (12) cm GONE

(5) zebra billy can (16) cm i think!!

(6) bahco laplander saw, just tested on a couple soft branches in my garden then never used so in as new condition.gone

(7) frosts mora clipper carbon steel blade. brand new never used.
its the version with MORAKNIV down the sheath....

(8) hunter type catty called the pocket poacher made from sapele wood, and with a spare set of bands and 50 x 44cal lead ball ammo.gone

(9)martinni hunted in dangler sheath brand new never cut anything or sharpened, it didnt need it its like a razor...
(9A) another martinni same details as above but different blade design....
gone
(10) scrade pro hunter in desert ironwood handled version..
really beautiful knife. sharpened then stored away so again its as new...

(11) coleman F1 LANTERN. LIT ONCE THEN STORED COMES WITH ITS OWN PROTECTIVE BAG AND SPARE MANTLES.. HIS LANTERN HAS A MESH GLOBE NOT A GLASS ONE AND WEIGHS NEXT TO NOTHING.....

(12)U.S. ARMY MESS KIT VGC MADE OF STAINLESS STEEL ABOUT 1960!! ISH!!! USED BUT VERY GOOD CONDITION...

(13) REPRO U.S. ARMY WATER BOTTLE AND CUP, MADE FROM ALUMINIUM AND WITH AN ORIGINAL GREEN CANVAS COVER.. THE COVER IS USED BUT PERFECT, THE BOTTLE AND CUP ARE NEW..

914)WW2 RE ENACTMENT GERMAN ARMY BILLY CAN MESS KIT. THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW AND PERFECTLY USEABLE I NEVER USED IT COS IT LOOKS FANTATIC AND i DIDNT WANT TO SPOIL ITS FINISH..

(15) 2x trangia burners.. both test lit once then put in my spares boxgone

(16) and lastly !!! a repro cowboy water canteen..
again this item is brand new and holds about 2 litres of water..
it is contructed of a round plastic bottle which is then covered in a blanket type material. and then the edge is sealed around with an alloy steel band..
it really looks the part,,,
but I have far too many water bottles this one is one of two exactly the same so am keeping one of them!!!

for the right offers i am very very willing to do combinations of the above gear so dont be afraid to ask I can only say yes or no!!!

THIS IS MY LIST OF PREFERED SWAP ITEMS WHICH HAS CHANGED A LITTLE
(1) the main item I am desparate for is an american flatbow..
I would prefer one made by samick or internature but other makes may be ok.
the bow would have to be right handed and between 40 and 50lbs draw weight..

(2) vapalux m320 with the military green fuel tank..

(3) cammenga 3h compass, must be in pristine condition..

(4) woodlore clone

(5) brass tinder box.

(6) good quality marching/ prismatic compass

(7) brass uco candle lantern

FISHING GEAR NOW AQUIRED

(8) hobo fishing reel.

(9) compound bow sight or trigger release--quiver which fits onto a compound bow
(10) am always on the lookout for a flectarn basha/ poncho !!!

pm if you have any interest or questions...

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
More items added as my wants list has changed and a couple items have been swapped

I have not posted photos of everything but can supply photos if required please see post number 1 for the majority of photos,,,,

(1) yoyo fishing reel.

(2) crusader mess tins brand new unused.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
I have now got most of the items I was looking for. so now there is no wants list as such...
the items still remaining are.
(1) 16cm zebra billy...
(2) us repro water bottle and cup and cover.
(3) yoyo fishing reel.
(4) brand new crusader mess tins.
(5) all the knives in the photos..
(6) coleman feather stove model 442
(7) Coleman lantern model 226 / 700.
(8) german mess kit.
(9) Us mess kit stainless steel circa 1960/70.....
I would still be very interested in archery gear.. but as my wants list is mostly complete!!!!
I am open to all sorts of offers....
as long as its bushcrafty.....
p.m. me with any interest or questions.
am also very interested in military tarps..
small tents...
I have loads more sharps but the ones listed on here are superb pieces of kit...
try me with offers!!!

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
still lots of gear on offer some items left on here and huggings more which arent listed!!!!!
as well as stuff I am looking for I may have, hidden in my cave of wonders something
perhaps you yourself would like and I am very willing to combine multiple items in search for the stuff i try to find
if you dont ask you will never know!!!!!

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
(13) REPRO U.S. ARMY WATER BOTTLE AND CUP, MADE FROM ALUMINIUM AND WITH AN ORIGINAL GREEN CANVAS COVER.. THE COVER IS USED BUT PERFECT, THE BOTTLE AND CUP ARE NEW..

interested in cash at all?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE