Bushcraft First aid course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
It's nice to hear it went well, I'm absolutely gutted I couldn't make it.

After all the PMs I exchanged with John warning that I might not make it but was going to try - I was actually free to get there and was looking forwards to heading along.
Somewhat annoyingly though, payment for a job came in late and I couldn't afford the sodding petrol to get up there and back.

I'm really gutted to have missed out on this one.

John, thanks a million for giving up your time to train people like this and please do let me know if you do something similar again - I still want the training and should be a bit more flush next time around.

I might chuck a few bob at the Red Cross anyway.

Out of interest - did you cover tick removal? Gailainne might actually qualify for the first real-world use of the training you gave if so.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I slept a full 12 hours when I got home and only just finished sorting out my kit. Just to say a very big thank you from me on behalf of the Red Cross, you good people have generously donated the grand total of £185.00 for the charity and I could'nt be more pleased, thank you all very much. :You_Rock_ :headbang:

Well done folks:grouphug:

Wish I could have made it

Tom.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Unfortunately we did'nt cover it Bigshot, but it was mentioned during a discussion. It was a pity you could'nt make it, or you Barn Owl, it was great fun and the weather was brilliant unusually.

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Can only agree with everyones comments. It was a great weekend and I now have level of confidence for dealing with any first aid situation. It was a great refresher for my 20 year old first aid knowledge. John's teaching method was laid back and comfortable, unlike the couches, well done John.

Cheers

JFW

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE