Bushcraft Expeditions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
I was thinking of taking a course with these guys, I know they're one of the sponsored links on the BCUK site, I'm just wondering whether any of you have ever used them and I'm interested to hear your thoughts and experiences before making a commitment.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I was thinking of taking a course with these guys, I know they're one of the sponsored links on the BCUK site, I'm just wondering whether any of you have ever used them and I'm interested to hear your thoughts and experiences before making a commitment.

I spent a very enjoyable few weeks with Woody in Namibia, good guy, really knows how to impart his knowledge. Stani was one of the instructors on my 'Fundamental' course when he was working for another Bushcraft School, again knows his stuff and is fun to learn from.

Go for it, they'll look after you and you'll learn much.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I did their Foundation course a couple of years ago and have signed up forwhat they call the 'Wilderness Quest' course this summer. My earlier experience with them ranks up there as one of the best weeks I have spent in the wilds. Superb instruction, great humour and a huge improvement on the equivalent Woodlore week. It's the reason I'm going back for more!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE