bushcraft courses that cater for disabilities

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stardust

Oct 15, 2007
somerset
Hi,

I was wandering if anyone knows of any good bushcraft courses that are suitable for people with mobility problems? I have M.E. and can only walk very short distances and need lots of rests, but I would love to go on a course. It needs to be for people who are not physically fit though! I am fine with sleeping outside, and sleep outdoors in my bivi bag most nights when it is not too cold. I just want to learn more.

All suggestions appreciated, thank you. :)

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I've got Rhematoid Arthritis and went on Ronnie Sunshines course last year. He gave me a lift virtually right to the campsite and back with all my gear. The foraging part was a litle taxing but you can stay at the campsite for that bit although I went along. It's on a circular path so you can soon cut across to the camp if you get tired.
You do stuff at your own pace and take part in the bits you want to. I did both the one day and was that impressed I then did the weekend course as well!
I'm not realted or affiliated in any way but most on here know I think he's a top bloke

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE