Bushcraft Courses in London?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Ahh but SE London has one major advantage... only a 30 min train journey from Kent :p

I used to live in Barnehurst, nr Bexleyheath, and my parents still do but I wouldn't want to live in a city again, I just can't get my head round being surrounded by so many houses. :(

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
theres lots of bc go on in the near the dreded london just have a look at meet ups on the site thats if you lot can stop this north and south of the river thing :p :lmao:

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
Hi!!!! god i can't control myself :lmao:
I Live in Catford too!.
Hi Sickboy, hi peeps!
I have 2 weeks off soon, we must get together. I could realy use some bushy mates.
Sickboy, where abouts in Catford?, If you say Davenport road i'm gonna wet myself lol.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Bilko, live on culverley road myself, i too have a few weeks off soon, but not soon enough, 3rd and 4th week in october, thinking of heading out this weekend to test out my latest purchase's, if you or indeed anybody else fancies a night under the stars (smog) then drop me a p.m :cool:

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Spooky! I'm moving out to Barnehurst soon
In Grove Park at the moment

Still have to work in sunny Sydenham though
In every life a little rain must fall :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE