Bushcraft courses in Ireland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Dunne

hi there just after joiningi live in kildare and was wouldering was there anyone on this side of the country and would be up for do somem bushcraft and camping because i have lost my bud that i did do that sort of thing and i have a lot of skills to share if you want

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
Hi bushman045, I posted this elsewhere also

I am living in Cork myself which is a bit of a spin from your neck of the woods but I am involved with the Irish Bushcraft Club. This club was only formed this year but we have had a few meets. You need to register and you will be put on the mailing list for events. The club is free to join and meets are free but you must have a Mountaineering Club of Ireland registration number for insurance purposes. You can do this through the bushcraft club also. The bushcraft club is an associated club to MCI.

Here is the link http://www.irishbushcraftclub.org/ . The website is basic at the moment and not much is happening on there but if you register you will be in the loop.

Also check out the bushcraft threads on here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=430

Hope this helps

D

Dunne

hi there thanks for the info and i have just joined them and cork is not that far away i have a friend that lives out in skib and i do go down to see him but all he dose is wood turning , i want to find people that can do and what to do bushcrft and to share skills with , got to go talk later happy xmas

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
The Irish Bushcraft Club is the best place to meet like minded people so you wont go far wrong there. You mention that you already have the skills so that will be welcome I am sure. We are always looking to learn more.

Hopefully we will meet up at a meet sometime in the New Year.

All the best

tweeders

May 7, 2009
Co Antrim
hi guys,
i've just joined the forum.
i've done lots of camping and the like, but have little experience of bushcraft.
anyone from n. ireland who doesn't mind a newbie trailing along with you, give me a shout.
cheers

jonnno

Forager
Mar 19, 2009
Belfast
hi guys,
i've just joined the forum.
i've done lots of camping and the like, but have little experience of bushcraft.
anyone from n. ireland who doesn't mind a newbie trailing along with you, give me a shout.
cheers

I'm in the same boat but it doesn't seem like much happens north of the border. Where do you camp?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE