Bushcraft blog!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
Until recently, I thought a blog was what you walked through or sat down on, :eek: but now, more enlightened but slighly embarassed, I've decided to create a blog relating to my own stumbling excursions into the world of nature, wildlife and bushcraft. I've tried out a couple of entries, got my confidence and now invite anyone to "pop in" now and again to see how I progress throughout the year as I take up a renewed interest in bushcraft after a number of years. :eek:

http://pablo475.blogspot.com/

Pablo

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Looking forward to more blogging Pablo, it makes good reading and its nice to watch people go off on thier own personal bushcrafting path. Good luck

Mr Strop

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Enjoyed reading that Pablo, thanks.........I think that fungus was cramp balls which grow on dead ash and oak trees, you need to pick them and let them dry out before use.............Jon

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
A pleasantly refreshing read well done i look forward to reading more adventures from you in future.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It`s really interesting to see what others are getting up to when they`re out and about - keep it up

;)

Brendan

Nomad
Dec 1, 2004
Surrey UK
Nice one Pablo you got me looking at other bushcraft blogs now and i'm meant to be working!
Here's ONE from a swedish guy Michel Blomgren who likes to starve himself when in the bush but doesn't like rain much.
I'm going to start my own blog I think its great to share your bushcrafting experiences.

Kieran725

Sep 10, 2006
London
Hi Pablo,
I Have enjoyed reading your blogs, I am just geting back into the bush craft after a long brake. I hope your blog will continue as it has been a great help to me alredy. I look forward to your next entry

All the best

Kieran

Long Stride

Tenderfoot
Jun 11, 2006
Dundee
Congratulations Pablo on your blogs first year.

Very interesting and its been a pleasure following your progress.

Keep up the good work

D

Deleted member 4605

Already got Pablo and Leon's sites subscribed in Bloglines - glad to see them getting some more exposure.

Nowhere near as much content as either of the above, but here's my own offering.

Any more bushcraft blogs out there?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE