My new bushcraft blog

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Just wanted to throw this out there.

Now that my daughter is of an age where she is actively engaging in outdoor activities with me (specifically bushcraft) I have decided to start a blog to chart our adventures and also as a way for me to write about anything and everything bushcraft, with videos, tips and anything I feel might be useful.

I am also going to use this as a way of keeping a living record of our exploits so that as she grows older she has something to look back on and see what we did together.

If anyone fancies having a read please visit us at

https://danddbushcraft.wordpress.com

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
great read. informative. I am off to practice my knots. thanks

Not a problem. Thought it would be worth writing a blog post about how I put up my tarp and hammock as there are a thousand and one ways to do it. I thought it would make it even better for people reading if I collated the useful videos I use as reference and embed them.

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
I have 3 and 8 yr old girls and so reading your blog with a mind to get them out with me a little more, thanks for the clips as well, a nice little resource.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
I have 3 and 8 yr old girls and so reading your blog with a mind to get them out with me a little more, thanks for the clips as well, a nice little resource.

She is 3 years old as well. She loves being out with me and is even asking for her own hammock after spending some time in mine!

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Just bumping as I have added quite a bit of content since the blogs inception this year. I'm doing an essential kit series as well as documenting our adventures

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE