Bushcraft and Utility knives for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mr doyle

Dec 31, 2005
london
Ok, I have a fair few knives up for sale all at knocked down prices. All come with leather sheaths and prices include fees and special delivery within the UK only. Please PM me for any additional information. Paypal, cheque or transfer.

DSCF0556.jpg

Micarta Bushy
3.5mm thick 90mm long Damasteel blade with Scandi grind. Stainless Steel bolsters with blue liners and Maroon Micarta. Leather belt sheath with firesteel loop. £160.00

DSCF0546.jpg

Mikel Englund Damasteel blade 3.5mm thick 90mm long with scandi grind. Nickel silver fittings with Walrus Tusk spacer and Buffalo Horn sculpted handle secured with mosaic pin. £140.00*SOLD*

DSCF0484.jpg

Three whittlers all with Mickel Englund 60mm blades 3.5mm thick with polished scandi grinds and bead blast finish. From left to right: Desert Ironwood, £120.00, Madagascan Ebony £90.00, Cocobolo £90.00. All with neck sheaths. All Sold

camp-knife.jpg

01 Flandi grind blade (By FYGT), 5mm thick 5 inches long. Stainless fittings with Cocobolo Dymond wood.
£90.00 SOLD

IMG_0446.jpg

Damascus blade, 4mm thick 90mm long. Nickel silver bolsters with African Ebony scales and nickel silver pins. £120.00 Sold

allblack.jpg

Hidden Tang Bushy.
Rwl stainless blade with scandi grind and micro bevel. 4mm thick, 90mm long. Stick tang construction African Ebony, Buffalo Horn and African Blackwood with Pewter spacers. Peened end with Nickel Silver pommel. £120.00

VL8V8518.jpg

Falkniven H1 blade. Yellow spacers with Buffalo horn scales. £90.00*SOLD*

L1010112.jpg

Nylund textured blade 4mm thick and 90mm long with polished scandi grind and micro bevel. Nickel silver fittings with blue spacers and Stabilized Turkish Walnut Handle. £100.00

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Gotta say they look fantastic. Are they all made by yourself or do you buy the blanks and handle them.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
If I wasn't purchasing a specific knife thats been on order for a year and a half (now ready) I would snap up that Rwl stainless. Some of the best looking lines I've seen on any knife.

Really nice.

mr doyle

Dec 31, 2005
london
Sorry folks, I have been away and not been on here for a while. A few of the knives have recently sold and I have only just been able to review the post..
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE