bushcraft activities for an invalid

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
You had better do your nut cracking before downing the vodka, accidents can easily happen :naughty:

What are you going to do with the vanilla pod ?

1 litre of the vodka is for a hazelnut liquer (including vanilla pod)
the other litre is for some plum liquer, hopefully the plums are ok (been in the shed a week, and havent checked them yet)
hazelnuts i THINK i can shell without maiming myself further :p

xander

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2011
bedford england
A broken wrist might be do-able but a leg in plaster is a different "kettle of fish"......you would have to have some very good mates when it came to helping you answer the call of nature,:eek:.....& that might also be stretching friendship a little too far should you have to go at 3 in the morning :D

very good point i forgot about that lol doh !!!!!!!!!:lmao: :p

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
oh and have been surfing the web for a new pair of 4 seasons boot for the hills ! bit previous i know :eek:
think i'll be going with a pair of scarpa manta.
which means i'll be putting up a pair of kefas 4 season mountain boots, i only wore them on 5 occasions (bit too small and wouldn't admit it :confused:

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
glue all of them empty hazel nut shells onto your cast -pine resin only :rolleyes:- then when you get it cut off you can make it into one of them - retro lamp stands -you know the shi*e one,s people used to glue shells onto !!! :D:lmao::lmao:

:theyareon

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
ask your lass nicely to gan doon toon and buy some cheap leather offcuts from le prov and you can make her a small change money pouch as a thank you ! lol
ps and also tell her to bring back some savaloy dipped warm stotties for dinner ! with peas pudding.lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE