Bushbuddy/Swedish army triangia combo and general kit for trip to South India.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Boucaneer

Forager
Dec 2, 2012
London
Thanks! I have just ordered the sawyer squeeze system along with some Permithrin. If I have a good couple of weeks I may order the 0.02 and attach the purifier system to the squeeze bottles.

I'm looking forward to the trip although finding it a little daunting the closer it gets. Lol.

No worries though, if I find it too much I'll just check into a hotel.

A bit like bear grills. Lol!

Cheers!

Boucaneer

Forager
Dec 2, 2012
London
Just ordered three bottles of Sawyers permithrin spray ( £24 each. ) but am experimenting with a DIY unapproved version using 1 ltr 4% permithrin used for cattle. Gonna dilute it down in 8 litres of water to 0.5% and deep soak my kit.

Using a product call Flypor. It's comes mixed with solvents and a little oil. I am not suggesting anybody else uses this, just letting you know what I am experimenting with, just for a fly por fabor!

Dano

Forager
Nov 24, 2005
UK
Thanks all, good advice! Cheers.

I've also been looking at Sawyers Permithrin on the same website as the filters. I've seen the trigger spray 700ml bottle but would you recommend the soak system instead?

It's that malaria and dengue fever that I want to protect myself from in my hammock and clothing as the little blighters bite right through.

Any advice?

Cheers all!

take you repellent on the plane and apply before landing, the majority of mozzies you will encounter will be at the airport and in the taxis!!! This is based on personal experience from India and the tropics, all the mozzi nets and treated clothing for the bush won't help you if you are standing at baggage reclaim in shorts and flip flops

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE