Bush Tucker Man DVDs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I'm sure they have ben posted up before! I got mine off of eBay and even though they are a different region code, they work fine in my crappy DVD player!

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Indeed.. They are region 4 but most DVD players can easily me hacked to be region free..

This website is the cheapest I have found and unlike most of the others, they take paypal which is good for me..

I also ordered ANZACs (mini series), Vietnam (mini series), the complete Man From Snowy River series, Russel Coight's All Aussie Adventures 1+2 (hilarious parody of Bush Tucker Man..), and of coure, The Paul Hogan Show...

Happy memories....

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I also ordered ANZACs (mini series), Vietnam (mini series), the complete Man From Snowy River series, Russel Coight's All Aussie Adventures 1+2 (hilarious parody of Bush Tucker Man..), and of coure, The Paul Hogan Show...

Not planning on going out much then ???? :naughty:

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
A bit like me waiting eons for Tour of Duty to come out on DVD. I now have all three series in lovely boxed sets. :)

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Oh, forgot, I am waiting delivery of those too.. Waited bloody ages and all I got were dodgy copies in the past. Now the originals shall be mine. And the complete Highlander series...

Now I just need a TV to watch them on. And the time.....

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Best bit was the two blokes who shared a house. They had an asbestos sheet on the wall in the kitchen with a nail sticking out of it. When they wanted toast the yhung a slice of bread on it and blew over it with a blow torch.. Classic bachelor pad stuff...

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Best bit was the two blokes who shared a house. They had an asbestos sheet on the wall in the kitchen with a nail sticking out of it. When they wanted toast the yhung a slice of bread on it and blew over it with a blow torch.. Classic bachelor pad stuff...

That sounds just hilarious :lmao:

I'll have to look around for that :p

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
. Sadly, series 2 is not available on DVD yet...

Yes that shows how B****y Hopeless the ABC is. What do you expect from a protected lot like them.

The whole worlds is going nuts over bushcraft. RM, Bear Les Stroud and other are raking it in. The ABC have heaps of footages of one of the great bush Icons - not to mention other stuff - and what do they do?

Sit on it as though its going to be worth more in 20 years.

See how the taxpayer gets short changed in Oz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE