BUSH moot discount

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi silverpack, as Wayne pointed out, there was an early bird pricing that ran from October to May I think, so it was up quite a while. The other thing about cost is that the bushcraft Show is a much more expensive event to attend, we endevour to keep the costs down as much as possible.
I hope that you can still make it.
Cheers
Tony

Reactions: silverpac64

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
WELL if you dont ask you dont know , but the bushcraft show was just a money pit for me , as no one informed me i had to book the courses when i bought the tickets , so everything i was interested in was full when we turned up and on top of that they were charging for doing a lot of the courses and not a couple of quid either , im hoping to make it over for a couple of days but our washing machine has just naffed up . on the upside ive just made a nice fire pit from the drum .
That's the good thing about the Bushmoot.

Most workshops are free or have a small fee to cover costs for materials apart from a few special workshops like basket weaving, First aid and even those are heavily discounted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE