Bush Medicine at the Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Hi there

If you're re-doing the headcount: Mrs DHD would still like to attend, but it will depend on the day NOT being Sunday (when I'll be doing flint knapping, and she'll have to look after the kids :D )

Cheers

DHD

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
Id still like to attend and flexible about which day, so for others benifit put me down for whichever fills up last.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
We will do two sessions and they will last about two hours with a brew at the begining, middle and end.

I would like some feed back on which days you lot would like? I am going to bring a couple of big blue tarps so we set up in a separte area. I will arange it all near my site setup.

Also hangover tea will be available a £5 a mug in the mornings, the bigger the hangover the more it costs!

Sandsnakes

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
Haveing never been to the moot before not sure how long flintknapping etc takes, im down for the saturday flintknapping and are a few names in this thread i saw down for the sunday flintknapping.

Posibly most diplomatic approach would to have one session on a saturday and one on a sunday or perhaps do two on a monday to cover the most ammount of people ?

Regards
Stoo.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It might be the case that some things people want to do conflict with each other but that's the nature of the beast, it's always been a get to what you can and if there's a conflict take your pick :D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
To make it easy for Sandsnakes to work out who wants want I've started a list :)

Sunday Morning session
Womble
Mesquite

Monday Morning session
Tadpole
Toadflax
Mrs DHD

Tiger Eyes

Dec 3, 2007
Norfolk
Hi, would there be any info on headaches and migraines? both me and my man suffer from them. I would love to attend but didn't realise we had to book up before we got there so don't know what we are doing yet

I've just had a browse to try and find the other sessions available particularly flintnapping but can't find them, can anyone point me in the right direction please

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
HI
I have added myself to Sunday Morning session

Sunday Morning session
Womble
Mesquite
Chas Brookes

Monday Morning session
Tadpole
Toadflax
Mrs DHD

Tripitaka

Nomad
Apr 13, 2008
Vancouver Island, BC.
Like Tiger Eyes, I haven't found what else is on and just expected to put my name down at the start of the moot.

I'd like to attend this with Mrs Trippy but as we have a little 'un, we will probably need to do seperate sessions.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
:D

So yes migraines will be covered.

Guys thanks for the list cut, paste and add your names please

Sunday Morning session
Womble
Mesquite
Chas Brookes

Monday Morning session
Tadpole
Toadflax
Mrs DHD
Reddave x 2

Floaters ie want to but not sure when

Tripitaka x2

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
Sunday Morning session
Womble
Mesquite
Chas Brookes
Stooboy

Monday Morning session
Tadpole
Toadflax
Mrs DHD
Reddave x 2

Tripitaka x2

RussT

Apr 6, 2008
London
Sunday Morning session
Womble
Mesquite
Chas Brookes
Stooboy
RussT x 2

Monday Morning session
Tadpole
Toadflax
Mrs DHD
Reddave x 2

Tripitaka x2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE