Bush Buddy & SOG Tigershark

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
SOLD Up for sale I have an original Bush Buddy that I bought on here for a friend who already went out and bought the Bush Cooker. It was used once by the original owner and apart from that is in top order. £40 including postage and fees. SOLD

DSC04101.jpg

DSC04102.jpg

SOLD Next I have an original SOG Tigershark as used by Terry O'Quinn as Locke in LOST. Took me ages to get this and then a signed one came along, so this one has to go. It's in great condition and has not really been used, shows sheath wear and just a minor removal of the teflon finish near the tip on one side. These are fetching quite a bit since they changed the model a couple of years back. This is an early version made by SEKI Japan and is a superb collector piece or user. Also comes with padded zippered carry case. I really don't want to let this go, but can't justify two, plus carrying it around... someone might notice... it's a tad large. £85 inc postage and fees. SOLD

DSC04106.jpg

DSC04105.jpg

DSC04104.jpg

DSC04107.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE