Bullshark

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Hi Folks! Me again with another almost finished project.

This one will maybe be a little on the tactical side for some tastes.

First up I'd like to say a MASSIVE thankyou to Toni at Eastvillage Knives for granting me permission to make myself a Bullshark knife. An absolute gentleman and excellent craftsman!!
Still a little shaping and polishing to go. Feels excellent in the hand.Balances up nice too.
5mm 01 blade and hardened pommel. Glued and peened. Jade G10.Black liners. Stainless and brass pins. Definitely the most challenging knife I've made. There are a few differences to an original as I wanted to put some of my own little touches in.

Sharpened on my new contraption!;)
Thanks for looking. Comments welcome.

Looks like a great knife. Just saw a documentary on the bull shark, suggested it was more dangerous than the great white shark as it is very aggressive and will swim in very shallow water as well as fresh water...

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Thanks guys!

I know this knife is way too tactical looking for the purists but it is a profile I have admired for some time. I will be kept for my own little collection.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Love the (ocean coloured) jade G10 on a knife called the bullshark :cool:

Must be the most evocative name/handle combo ever lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE